Want to know if your cat is normal? Then take this Cat Psychological Test and see if your cat needs professional help or not.
- Does your cat sleep 22 hours a day, and spend the other two hours in non-stop eating?
- Does your cat take frequent naps in annoying places, such as in the center of the dinner table, in the kitchen sink, or on top of your freshly-cleaned-of-hair bedspread?
- Does he wake you up in the middle of the night and refuse to stop meowing until you accompany him to his food bowl to watch him eat?
- Does he destroy any stuffed toy or cat-sized household ornament that might be misconstrued as his competition?
- Does he often show disdain for your taste, or act as if you are an embarrassment to him?
The rest of the Cat Psychological Test after the jump.
If you answered yes to most of these questions, then your cat is perfectly normal.