Menu Foods Recall Expands Dramatically Due to Cross-Contamination

Our recall list is now up-to-date to include this expansion. Menu Foods is only 1 of several menufacturers, so please check our list for the all recalled brands. If we missed something, do let us know.

UPDATE: The expansion expands again. Menu Foods’ own press releases do NOT match up with their recall expansion list. Pet Food Tracker and PetSitUSA have worked the last several hours checking the lists and added several more brands to the recall expansion. Our recall list is now updated. Again.

ORIGINAL POST: This recall expansion covers dozens of new brands and foods — wet foods only — citing cross-contamination (corrected). This announcement comes more than a month and a half after the initial recall. The recall also expanded to include 2 varieties in Europe.

Latest from Menu Foods

Menu Foods says:

Menu Foods has previously recalled wet cat and dog food produced with adulterated wheat gluten supplied by ChemNutra Inc. Menu Foods is now expanding the recall to include cuts and gravy and select other products which do not include ChemNutra wheat gluten but which were manufactured at any of Menu Foods’ plants during the period that ChemNutra wheat gluten was used at that plant, to the extent they have not already been subject to a recall, due to the possibility of cross-contamination. Menu Foods has received a report from a customer and has received study results, both of which indicate cross-contamination.

(Hey Menu Foods, please just send us an email next time. Now we know why you visted 30 times today. Your identity will be kept confidential.)

Brands covered in expansion are listed after the jump. New brands are marked (New). Castor and Pollux’s recall of their Natural Ultramix food is included.

P.S. Keep everyone up-to-date with accurate recall lists. Put this button on your Web site. Or urge them to sign up to our Pet Safety Alert emails.

US Recall Expansion

• Meijer’s Main Choice
  • Natural Ultramix (New)
  • Nu Pet (New)
  • Nutriplan
  • Nutro
  • Paws
  • Performatrin Ultra (New)
  • Pet Pride
  • Presidents Choice
  • Price Chopper
  • Priority Canada
  • Priority US
  • Roche Brothers (New)
  • Roundy’s (New)
  • Schnucks
  • Sophistacat
  • Special Kitty Canada
  • Springfield Prize
  • Stuzzy Gold (New)
  • Triumph (New)
  • Wegmans
  • Western Family Canada (New)
  • White Rose
  • Winn Dixie
  • Your Pet (New)

Dog Food

• Authority
  • Award
  • Best Choice
  • Compliments (New)
  • Co-Op Gold (New)
  • Hannaford
  • Health Diet Gourmet Cusine (New)
  • Hill Country Fare (New)
  • Hy Vee
  • La Griffe (New)
  • Master Choice (New)
  • Natural Life
  • Nu Pet (New)
  • Ol’ Roy Canada
  • Performatrin Ultra (New)
  • Pet Pride/Good n Meaty
  • Presidents Choice
  • Priority US
  • Schnucks
  • Springfield Prize
  • Stater Brothers
  • Triumph (New)
  • Truly (New)
  • Western Family Canada (New)
  • Western Family US

• Meijer’s Main Choice
  • Natural Ultramix (NEW)
  • Nu Pet (NEW)
  • Nutriplan
  • Nutro
  • Paws
  • Performatrin Ultra (NEW)
  • Pet Pride
  • Presidents Choice
  • Price Chopper
  • Priority Canada (NEW)
  • Priority US
  • Roche Brothers
  • Roundy’s (NEW)
  • Schnucks
  • Sophistacat
  • Special Kitty Canada
  • Springfield Prize
  • Triumph (NEW)
  • Wegmans
  • Western Family Canada (NEW)
  • White Rose
  • Winn Dixie
  • Your Pet (NEW)

Dog Food:

• Authority
  • Award
  • Best Choice
  • Compliments
  • Co-Op Gold (NEW)
  • Hannaford
  • Health Diet Gourmet Cuisine (NEW)
  • Hill Country Fare (NEW)
  • Hy Vee
  • La Griffe (NEW)
  • Master Choice (NEW)
  • Natural Life
  • Nu Pet (NEW)
  • Ol’ Roy Canada
  • Performatrin Ultra (NEW)
  • Pet Pride / Good n Meaty
  • Presidents Choice
  • Priority US
  • Schnucks
  • Springfield Prize
  • Stater Brothers
  • Triumph (NEW)
  • Truly (NEW)
  • Western Family Canada (NEW)
  • Western Family US

279 Responses to “Menu Foods Recall Expands Dramatically Due to Cross-Contamination”

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

1. Tiff says:

Anonymous,

They can keep repeating that Life’s Abundance hasn’t been recalled till they’re blue in face! I was considering them till I checked and saw they use Menu. No, thanks!

2. Moony says:

If you’re having trouble getting a store to take back any suspect foods that aren’t on the list yet, you might do what I did, which was to email Petco and ask about returning it, and then print out and take their answer with you to the store when you return the food. They really can’t argue with it.

I did pickup a bag of C&P Organix as a possible backup if my remaining cat didn’t like the Honest Kitchen stuff I ordered, but the bag will just have to sit for a while…’cause he DOES like the Honest Kitchen stuff. :) He had some Felidae to tide him over the two days it took the HK stuff to get here. I don’t expect him to live too much longer (kidneys pretty much done for), but at least he’s chipper and has good food to eat now. I’m also giving him some electrolytes and vitamins. Does anyone know of any holistic herb or anything that might boost any remaining kidney function?

Oh, and the vet DID try to tell me about prescription diets, but relented pretty quickly when I told her I’d pretty much decided on HK already. She did say there’s a prescription supplement we could use, but not exactly what so I plan to ask her its name when I hear from her about the blood tests.

3. MEK says:

KC’smama: You can find out which foods are manufactured by Menu Foods by checking the list of foods not on the recall list at Petsitusa. Therese has mentioned any Menu connection after each company. That way you can also see which one’s are not associated with Menu. Here is the link:

Tricia, you asked who makes Felidae/Canidae. They are made by Natura.

4. xyz says:

Helen, Sylvia- (sorry, OT everyone, but the time frame is interesting)

From what little I’ve gathered on Colony Collapse the large, commercial hives have been greatly affected. One keeper from TX mentioned two crops last pollinated before CCD hit his hives. That would be an interesting topic to follow up on. I have not heard about organically raised bees. The last I heard Alabama has not reported, yet surrrounding states have. The CCD map isn’t up to date and doesn’t reflect 27 states mentioned. If Alabama bees haven’t been affected the one thing that stands out is that they apparently do not allow out of state hives into the state, other than for transport through. Alabama also had a number of huge (and I mean HUGE) wasp nests reported in the last year or so. Another thing I’ve not confirmed is the possibility that a fungal infection common to humans has been found in bees.

The X-Files never ending season …

5. Sylvia says:

Julia, Pet Chef,

With tough New Yorkers like you out there, I know we will prevail! Keep praying for us and making the wonderful food.

6. Sylvia says:

xyz,
    Did you see this film?

Tricia, Very sorry about that-I’m half asleep. I made an error on my last post. Canidae/Felidae is not made by Natura. (Natura makes Innova products.) I realized that after hopping into bed, so I am back at it again! Canidae is not connected to Menu Foods. You can look them up on the link I gave above to Petsitusa “foods not-on -the recall list”. I have used Canidae dry feline for a month, now. We should all be asleep right now ;)

8. MEK says:

Above post by me, yawnnn…

9. ThursdayNoos » Cat Blogosphere says:

[…] Foods Recalls MORE Pet Foods due to cross-contamination! Please read the list and info here. (Mom Robyn can’t keep up […]

10. Kiki says:

Someone’s chickens are contaminated…

Anyone trying to figure out what Menu Foods brands are not yet recelled - I have only this to ask you…

In light of everything that has happened, why would you even continue to be their customer? Unbelievable.

11. Kiki says:

Guess what I’m saying is that I personally don’t care if every piece of kibble made by Menu Foods gets recalled. They lost a customer for life in the first weeks of the recall due to their actions/inactions.

12. Erwin says:

The post states: The recall also expanded to include 2 varieties in Europe. As we live in Europe, we are very interested in these particular varieties.

We give our puppy Avoderm imported from the US, this seems to be safe, their website says there has been no recall for this brand. Of course I mailed them to ask for confirmation that this variety is safe, as the slogan “no recall yet” is not so satisfying, probably I won’t get a reaction soon as I guess their helpdesk is overloaded… Still we are confident in this brand.

@Itchmo admin: as there are now two recall-lists: US and Canadian, when will the European list come? As there are two European varieties recalled.

13. CathyA says:

I don’t buy cross contamination. I think we finally found the other shipment of RPC

14. HotMBC says:

Thank you folks at Itchmo, PetsitUSA and PetFoodTracker so much for all your incredible work at keeping us all informed around the clock. We can’t say it enough. Thank you.

15. Laurie says:

High Note: Did your vet do a urinalysis and blood work? That should be done ASAP! If he’s lost 5 lbs., isn’t eating and constantly panting…it could be kidney failure. Please get him to the vet immediately if you haven’t already. (I don’t want to frighten you, but my female greyhound (12 yrs. old) had similar symptoms, and it (supposedly was kidney failure)…This all happened in January, b/4 the recall.

16. xyz says:

Sylvia,

Haven’t seen it but I understand the concept. There are too may things that aren’t right anymore.

17. Zoe says:

Nature’s Variety finally answered my email asking about their ingredients. Jessica said that all ingredients come from the U.S. except flax seed comes from Canada and rabbit comes from China. I emailed back that the rabbit would be going in the trash.

18. Zoe says:

If Nature’s Variety rabbit comes from China, how do we know if it is really rabbit meat and not dog or cat meat? The frozen rabbit I bought has already been disposed of. I’m thoroughly disgusted.

19. Carol says:

I haven’t read all the posts above so sorry if this has been asked but does anyone know WHO and WHEN reported this contamination and what exactly is cross-contamination (I think I know but certainly want more details as I have been burned twice by Menu–If Menu’s rep is actually reading all of these, you might recognize me as I’ve emailed quite often and have called MANY times.) Between the continued recalls and my worry that now my grain-free foods for both cats and dogs have tainted chicken in them- it is getting hard to remain sane! I would like to know what the CEO’s are feeding their pets…

20. CC says:

Genny,

There is good information about urine crystals in cats on many websites, including:

Please ask your vet which type of crystals they are: struvite (triphosphate) or the less common calcium oxalate. Most important thing–which is nearly impossible these days–is to find a high quality canned food with few or no grains and make sure the cat drinks lots of water. Although the low ash advice is very out of date, it is true that controlled levels of magnesium and phosphorus are helpful for struvite crystals. See also:

But, most wet foods are formulated this way anyway and you don’t want to go overboard with low magnesium and acidification or the opposite crystal type can form. I just went through this and my cat got completely blocked and required surgery. Believe me, you don’t want to go through that. Do some reading on the internet, and try to find a vet that listens to your concerns about the food.

21. Carol says:

Has anyone gotten word from NV or Wellness as nothing new on their websites and I have not had my messages returned–in reference to the chicken products they use–not the cross-contam problem

22. Rick says:

3catmommy–
    Just thought you should know…I was in the local independant pet food store, and saw this new brand called “By Natures Organics” and thought wow! THEN I picked up one of their “packets” of wet food w/gravey, looked @ the back and at the very bottom it says “PRODUCT OF CHINA”.
    Be careful!!!! The store owner ws not happy about it, either, as the reps misled her about the product.

Did anyone read the McLean’s article above? The reason Menu foods is so cost conscious is it’s relationship with Walmart. At the the heart of this whole mess is Walmart’s never ending quest to make a buck at any price, even the lives of our animals. When is someone going to sue Walmart?

24. Carol says:

SaraL– I read your post and am so sorry for what you have had to go through. There is nothing worse than losing a loved one and when that is due to something as innocent as feeding, there are just no words to describe it. Our beloved 4 legged kids look to us for their basic needs and that should NEVER be the reason they lose their life (and their battle before). My prayers are with you and your remaining loved ones. The stress of losing them as well as now wondering what to do so as to not go through it again is certainly being minimized by many. I think it was Harry Truman that said (something like this) “If you want a true friend, get a dog” I wish I had some info reading good advice for feeding to help you out–but I’m new to this too.
    Carol

25. zoe says:

Carol,

It took Nature’s Variety a full week to respond to my emails about their ingredients. Newman’s Own answered within 24 hrs.

26. Carol says:

I’ve tried to let WalMart know that once the recall was announced and I confirmed my 2 sick cats’ food was indeed on the list-I called the manager at 7:45am on Saturday 3/17 at my local Walmart where I always bought the poison and reported my details to the manager but lo and behold my neighbor saw them “just starting” to take down the food on Tuesday, 3/20!!! Guess they thought I was just one of those “crazy cat ladies” well now they have made me a crazy mad cat lady. I never thoiught at that time that I would have had to double-check to make sure the food was not on the shelf–needless to say I did not want to go back there…

27. Lani says:

Did it ever occur to anyone that ChemNutra, Menu Foods, etc. were duped by the Chinese company that actually ADDED the melamine to the wheat glutin? There have been no tests for melamine prior to this as it was unheard of to add it to foods.

28. Carol says:

Lani, I agree that Menu and ChemNutra may have had trouble identifying the melamine (or whatever it turns out to be) but I know my fury comes from their delay in disclosing the problem to both ChemNutra, FDA and all of us…The CBC News has articles published March 16, 2007 at 5:57pm et and 4:03pm et that does say Menu had complaints “filter” to them through toll free customer lines in December. If that is true, I feel they were directly responsible for continued sickness and death after that—if my math is right that’s 4 months. I have printed articles from “day 1″ March 16 as my cats were in the middle of their “9-11″ to the present…

29. CathyA says:

Lani, it’s not the deed, it’s the coverup. It’s the delay, the obfuscating, the outright falsehoods. If it had been handled the proper way - honestly - up front in a timely fashion, from suppliers, to Menu Foods to most of the pet food companies to the FDA, people would not feel the way that they do. The other day I read that legitimate Chinese feed businesses hate the people who did this, BUT they also KNEW about this practice of spiking ingredients and did nothing to either bust these people or leak it to the US press. So they can all stew in their own chicken and gravy, AFAIC.

30. Patricia says:

Jan: They’ve been recalling dry food for weeks. The list grows daily and as a groomer I’ve recommended several holistic foods to my clients for years as well as had my own cat and dog on them. I don’t recommend anything now for fear it’s going to hit the list. Thus far one of the easier ways to keep abreast of the recalls is to daily go to recall sites:

I feed Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance dry to my cat. However, since four of their products have been recalled this week (and it now comes out they are owned by Diamond Pet Foods) I’m looking to switch even though my cat is, so far, healthy and his particular food has not (yet) been listed. I’m heading for Flint River Ranch (I used to be a rep via my grooming shop) and again looking at Solid Gold and Innova holistics. FFR has assured me they do not obtain their food from overseas or Canada.

If our own human grade chicken has been tainted I’m not sure it’s even safe for me to switch to feeding a raw diet. If I can find a ranch that can prove to me they haven’t been using tainted animal feed, I’ll be buying my meats directly from one of them soon.

It’s not only time to make the PFI answer for their actions, it’s time to make the FDA answer to us for our human food chain too. Pretty soon are we going to find nothing is safe for people or pets to eat?

JanC Says:
    May 2nd, 2007 at 9:33 pm

Can’t say I’m surprised but I’m sure getting angrier by the day……I don’t think this will ever end. I feed my dog only dry…..waiting for that shoe to fall when they start recalling a bunch of dry food.

31. 6catmommy says:

Just great, now we have to worry about all those millions of chickens that are going to be killed, getting sold as feed too. Now I have to worry about my dog too. She was on Western Family Canada food. She seems ok. I switched her over to Orijen dry as soon as all this started. Her doggy ordor is gone too. My cats are all bouncy and have lovely shiny coats. They are on Orijen too now, instead of FF and Purina One. I notice the change right off. Even our old pussy toes is playing again.

32. e wem says:

Genny: My cat developed blockage after I switched to Walmarts premium dry cat food. My vet also told me switching foods can trigger the problem and tried to sell me ’special’ food. Now I am thinking was it the stress of changing foods, or was it changing to a food with melamine? Chinese have been using melamine for years.

Since the first blockage oggie’s bladder is permanently enlarged. He had many painful episodes of difficulty eliminating. By accident I discovered emu oil lets him urinate.

I take emu oil for my diverticulitis. It is anti-inflammatory, penetrates tissue. It has the good fatty acids like fish oil. One day I decided to give some to my cats. I cut open a cap and squirted it into their mouths. An hour later my nervous kitties were all konked out when they normally would be bugging me. Oggie, who had been stressed from continuing difficulty urinating was laying on his back paws in the air in total bliss.

Just to see how it relaxed them I started giving them some daily for nutrition. Somewhere I realized Og had not had an episode since I had started the regimen. When the bottle ran out, in a couple days oggie couldnt urinate again. (Wake up to my kittie treading on my stomach, and urinating on me in pain).

Buy more emu, and the episodes stopped. He has not had a blockage in almost two years now, although he has a huge bladder still. I don’t know if this stopped the crystals, or relaxed and enlarged the urinary tract. It worked for him.

I buy my emu from llb because it is cleaned and refined and I cannot chance getting an intestinal infection. I haven’t tried other brands. http://lbemuoil.com/gel_caps.htm

Emu really is anti-inflammatory. I can rub it on my hands when the joints hurt and the pain reduces every time

33. Monika says:

teric

teric

teric

where are you? what happened to the results? if i missed the post can someone please update me. teric was getting Kumpikat and Felidae tested.
    waiting for results.

thanks

34. peopleandpets says:

Patricia, Natural Balance is NOT owned by Diamond in any way. Diamond is merely a manufacturing plant contracted to make their product (and many others) to NB specifications. They were the first ones to identify this last problem (rice protein) and call the fda as well as the local media. They blew the lid off this and look where we are now.

35. Genny says:

CC,

Thank you for the info. I’m so sleep deprived from this ordeal that the more I read, the dumber I get it seems. Vet said crystals were from high ph but he didn’t test so hopefully he was able to recognize the cyrstals on the caths he did.

Believe me, I do believe you - anything to avoid surgery. What type crystals did you kitty have and what do you feed now? Was the surgery successful? Hopefully, it was and kitty is on the mend.

36. pat says:

did you happen to notice that this press release is slugged for business and financial editors? that pretty much assures it’s going to be buried, since it should be health/family/consumer affairs. business financial guys might give it a couple of inches in the couple of inch filler section, but it’s not the sort of news that really means anything to them. this is a deliberate attempt to bury the information while still being able to maintain that they issued a press release about it.

37. TSham says:

There are many premix foods to which you can add your own meat and veggies to. Also there are many books out there which give recipes, such as Strombeck’s _Home Prepared Dog and Cat Diets_.

The fact that China has put amounts of melamine in glutens for years really makes me worried for human food sources as well!

38. Tina says:

Does anyone know where the canned By Natures Organics is made? I just ordered some and am waiting for it to arrive. I see several people saying that they were boycotting all Menu foods but are buying this brand. Noted on By Nature’s website under the President’s Letter is that some of their other canned food “Blue Seal” is made at Menu Foods but they conveniently don’t mention where their “By Natures” canned food is made!! All they say is that it doesn’t contain any wheat products which looks highly suspicious to me.

39. Genny says:

e wem,

Again, thanks for this info. I am familiar with emu oil but didn’t know it came in capsule form. I wonder if the oil disolves the crystals? I would think the anti-inflam. properties would help with bladder and uretha, also.

That’s interesting that your vet said the same thing about switching. IT’s a hard call to determine what the cause is really. I trust my vet for the most part but I don’t like the pushing of S/D or Scripted Purina from Vets only. Seems a conflict of interest.

What are currently feeding?

40. Joanne says:

I’m confused about this list. Two days ago, your alert said that Canine Caviar Beaver and Turkey were recalled yet I don’t see them on this list.
    Can we get a list of every single recalled product listed by the name that the consumer would see on the can on the store shelf? Make it simple stupid for anyone and everyone to see and understand.

Mine are on Solid Gold Holistic and I use Evo grainless canned to add to it so I feel confident that mine are safe. I do rescue work and all of the foster mom’s are following up with people who have adopted from us to make sure our former babes are safe.

ITCHMO ADMIN: Joanne, Canine Caviar Gourmet Beaver and Turkey are on the recall list under For Dogs: Wet Food #12 and #13.

41. GSD owner says:

DaveyD,it doesn’t have the glutten in it,but it is made in the same plant where it is used in the other foods.

I just got off the phone with the owner of the pet store I deal with.And he explained this to me.And it’s the certain dates that they are pulling off.It’s the fear of the cross contamination.

42. Bea says:

What europian foods are on recall, and in which country???

43. ~Martha~ says:

Mooney,
    You asked about holistic herbs…you might want to check out the PetAlive.com site ~ (by Native Remedies).
    ~Martha~

44. EGB says:

For all your kitty furbabies who do not drink enough water–and drinking plenty of water is important to kidney health whether or not they have had bad food– tap water has chlorine and other chemicals which are very distasteful to cats. We filter the tap water we drink and give to our kitties. Also to encourage them to drink more water, you can purchase electric water dishes that filter out dust etc and allow them to drink directly from the spouting water [like a drinking fountain.] Ours love to lap the flowing stream.

45. MaxxPepperMom says:

Just a few words to input - I have been using Wellness for close to 2 years for my two cats. One is now 11, the other almost 7. The 11 year old developed thyroid issues, abnormal kidney and liver values, and other symptoms that vets have been unable to identify. The 6 year old has early kidney disease and abnormal thyroid. Now you tell me what’s going on…I am irritated as h—–. I know I can’t say for sure what’s caused this, but come on now. Wellness is made at Menu Foods. I reported this to Wellness and got the same reply as everyone else - give us a call. Everyone thinks Wellness is okay; I say no. And, I am not the only pet owner that has been feeding Wellness and now their pet is ill. I know personally of others. I am at my wits end and feel so guilty for what I’ve been feeding them. I am currently feeding Merrick and Evo and keeping my fingers crossed.

46. Hana B. says:

So what does everyone recommend we feed our Cats?

What foods have “NO GRAINS” as someone mentioned above?

I am in a panic about what to recommend to adopters and people coming into our Petsmart as the public is in a panic and confused about what to feed their animals.

HELP

47. Lisa Clay says:

I think there needs to be a law that states that all companies manufacturing food (pet and human) have to state WHERE the food is made and WHERE the ingredients are from.

I too, decided back in March, not to buy any food made by Menu regardless of where the Menu plant is. That includes both Evo’s Canned Cat & Kitten food and Instinctive Choice Canned Cat food. Both products (which I have used) are made at the Menu location in South Dakota. They both state that their products are made to their standards, however, WHAT is the CLEANING STANDARD at Menu and how can anyone KNOW that their “safe” food, isn’t being produced on the same equipment as the rest of the food? Unless they have their own people ONSITE EVERY DAY, they CAN’T KNOW.

Additionally, products not containing wheat-gluten were not TESTED because they don’t have it in their ingredient list. How can anyone be CERTAIN that wheat gluten didn’t get into their products. Again, THEY CANNOT unless someone is ONSITE EVERY DAY!

I work in Corporate America and I know all about cost savings. When there are layoffs, many of the lowest paid people are let go, NOT the highest paid EXECUTIVES (like a MENU FOODS CEO for example). In most companies, the people cleaning the buidling are at the lowest salary level. Basically this means we are ONLY as SAFE as the lowest paid person at most of these factories. I am NOT criticizing cleaning people, having been paid to have done this task myself, but where there is LESS staff with MORE to do, NOT everything ALWAYS gets done.

Just my rant of today after all the recent additions to the recall list.

AGAIN, HATS OFF to ITCHMO!

Hana B.: You can get a good start by going here: http://www.thepetfoodlist.com/

You can get details about foods and leads on grain free, non-Menu, etc. This is an excellent tool for research.

49. 4lgdfriend says:

JENNY: post your question on holisticat, where you can get a response from folks with more experience.

CC Says: SusanUnPC or 3catmommy…
    Would one of you be willing to post more info on By Nature Organics at the Pet Food List thread on that brand? I have been emailing the company for 10 days for the magnesium and phosphorus analysis,

you may find an answer here:

also suggest going to holisticat.

50. Amy says:

I just sent the following to Nature’s Variety, we’ll see if I get a response. I will be passing through Lincoln tomorrow which is where they’re HQ’d and this petfood crap has me just crazy enough to stop and have a nice little chat with them…

Will you be addressing the newly updated recall on your website? I just switched to your food for my cats but am nervous as my female tortie has been on subcutaneous fluids the last week thanks to Natural Balance. NB originally posted in big red letters on their website that their food was fine but it wasn’t. The fact that you haven’t addressed the recall in over 2 weeks on your site makes me wonder if a) your food is actually safe so no need to address, b) you’re currently testing your food and keeping consumers in the dark, or c) you’re in denial. Please give an update as to how the latest recall has or has not affected your product. I’m not accusing, I’m just a concerned pet owner and as a responsible pet food manufacturer you do have an obligation to keep your customers apprised of the situation. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All