Crossing North of The Border

O' To CanadaWhen going across the border to Canada, you have to make sure you have all of your legal documents and your cat or dog also has to make sure he has all of his paperwork too. All domestic cats and dogs that enter Canada must have a current rabies vaccination certificate signed and issued by a veterinarian. Cats and dogs less than 3 months do not require the rabies vaccination certificate. Follow these rules or your dog may be stuck in Canada with all of that Canadian bacon.

Comments are closed.

E-mail It