Do you think you own your cat or does your cat actually own you? Find out who really is the boss.
- Do you select your friends based on how well your cats like them?
- Do you buy more than 50 pounds of cat litter a month?
- Do you scoop out the litter box after each use? Do you wait at the box with the scoop in your hand?
- Do you think it’s cute when your cat swings on the drapes or licks the butter?
- Do you admit to non-cat owners how many cats you really have?
- Do you sleep in the same position all night because it annoys your cats when you move?
- Do you kiss your cat on the lips?
- Do you feed your cat tidbits from the table with your fork?
- Does your cat sit at the table (or ON the table) when you eat?
- Does your cat sleep on your head? Do you like it?
More does your cat own you after the jump.
- Do you watch bad TV because the cat is sleeping on the remote?
- Will you stand at the open door indefinitely in the freezing rain while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or come in?
- Would you rather spend a night at home with your cat than go out on a bad date?
- Do the Christmas cards you send out feature your cat sitting on Santa’s lap? Does your cat sign the card?
- Do you put off making the bed until the cat gets up?
- Do you climb out of bed over the headboard or footboard, so you won’t disturb the sleeping cat?
- Do you have pictures of your cat in your wallet? Do you bring them out when your friends share pictures of their children? (Pollsters claim that 40 percent of cat owners carry their pet’s pictures in their wallets, by the way.)
- When people call to talk to you on the phone, do you insist that they say a few words to your cat as well?
- Do you accept dates only with those who have a cat? If so, do you eventually double-date with the cats to see how they get along?
- When someone new comes to your house, do you introduce your cat, by name, to them?