Here’s a funny list of questions to see if your dog has problems:
Ask yourself the following questions.
1. Does your dog know the spelling, Latin root and French translation of the word “walk,” yet is unable to grasp the meaning of the word “come”?
2. Does your dog immediately leap on a cat, bunny rabbit, or child upon hearing the words “Don’t worry he LOVES cats, bunny rabbits and children”?
3. Is your dog shameless, graceless, without dignity and extremely in touch with his inner puppy?
More questions after the jump.
4. Does he wake you up in the middle of the night to warn you of the dangers of a kitchen chair, then sleep through the theft of all your valuable possessions?
5. Does he develop a tragic and profound deafness at the sound of “It’s time to go home,” yet possess bionic hearing at the sound of a can opener?
If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, then relax, your dog is normal.