EXCLUSIVE: Lab Reports Cyanuric Acid In Unrecalled Dry Food

UPDATE: The company that tested the food requested that we remove the image of the report from this post after being contacted by Proctor & Gamble, the parent company of Iams.

UPDATE 2: We received a call from an Iams spokesman. We have updated the story with their response.

UPDATE 3: We believe the bags in question are located in the Denver area.

ORIGINAL POST: Itchmo has learned that a toxicology test reported the presence of cyanuric acid in an opened bag of what is alleged to be Iams Large Breed dry dog food.

According to the report obtained by Itchmo, the results have been certified by a forensic toxicologist. We have obtained a copy of the toxicology report. Iams Large Breed does not list rice protein concentrate or wheat gluten as ingredients.

In response, Iams says they are “fully confident” that no cyanuric acid or melamine entered their products. They also defended their “exceptional response” to handling customer complaints. When asked if they were testing for melamine and cyanuric acid after the manufacture of their products, Iams said that they were “constantly improving their quality control processes.”

We cannot stress this point enough: This test was performed on a sample from an opened bag. We do not know if this is an isolated case of contamination before or after the sale, or if it is widespread.

This information requires verification and we are asking for your help.

Itchmo is asking you to find an unopened 20 lb. bag of Iams Large Breed dry dog food that matches the lot number: 260608 70574173 F4 US30940 with the expiration date of 6/26/08.

If you find an unopened bag, please email us at tips@itchmo.com and we will provide further instructions. If it’s the right bag, we will pay for the cost of the bag of food, shipping and testing. There will be no cost to you.

If an unopened bag is found and tested, we will release the results as soon as they become available regardless of the outcome.

451 Responses to “EXCLUSIVE: Lab Reports Cyanuric Acid In Unrecalled Dry Food”

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Show All

1. Lynn says:

RE 4lgdfriend Says: May 24th, 2007 at 3:24 pm

“FDA RELEASE THE IDENITIFED 5TH TOXIN TO THE PUBLIC NOW”

Where? What? I don’t see anything on their website that relates to this [today].

straybaby Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 4:09 pm

“has anyone has their pets tremble? Someone on another list just lost their pup today. sounds like it came on fairly quick (renal failure w/trembling) i don’t want to email and ask what the pup was eating (i think they may believe it’s age related, 12yo Dal), but that little alarm bell is going off in my head”

Omigod. After following all of this information obsessively for weeks, I had to rush my 10 yr. old Westie to the Animal Medical Center in NY at night three weeks ago just after she ate. She was trembling and having trouble breathing. Diagnosed after xray with non-specific chronic lung condition, but now I wonder…I will look into this immediately.

Lynn,

I asked this question over in the forums under Misc. I’m trying to figure out the same thing. I need to shower and play with my dog, but i will be writing a couple of the companies that developed the strips and other test devices and see if we can’t come up with a home test.

4. Janet says:

My cat eats Iams Active Maturity dry. I’ve been trying to get her to switch to something else but she is so addicted to it. I just checked the Active Maturity ingredients list against their Large Breed dog food, and many of the ingredients are the same. Yikes!

Straybaby,

A vet at VSEC (Veterinary Specialty Emergency Clinic) told me that animals may tremble when they are in pain.

6. Maureen says:

anonymous at 4:18 is me…sorry

Anonymous,

where were you during 9/11? that may be another thing to look at if you were here. my apt got smoked out on the 13th. i came in later that night, so i don’t know how long my pets were breathing it, but i am concerned. especially since i lost one suddenly a year and a half ago. he, had blood coming out of the side of his mouth and the vet said possible embolism. i was too shaken to think clearly at the time, so i didn’t have a necropsy. a cough from a pet does raise my alarm bells now though.

eep your right 5cat! i forgot that! mine trembles from fear, so that’s where my mind goes first.

9. Amy says:

So, say you feed your pet the dry with cyanuric acid and a wet with melamine - tests show those two combined create LARGE crystals in urine/kidneys.

10. Ruth says:

IAM’s keeps saying that their dry dog food is not affected because it isn’t made at the Menu Plant like their wet food. They have said it’s made at their plant.

My pet dog died from what I believe was the Mini chunks. I have called several times and filed with FDA and nothing.

They think because they were the ones to come out with the tainted wet food they have done their part with the recalls. They told me IAM’s reported it to Menu Foods to start the recalls.
    I have asked what have they done to be sure their other foods wasn’t tainted and was told its safe because it doesn’t have the protein that was in the recall.

Itchmo I hope they respond to your emails. I still believe…..believe… but I know what I saw in my pets symptoms and the horrible pain and death my pet went through. She was a little Chi/terrier, only 6 yrs old. and a healthy dog.

11. Ann Jackson says:

Hi, Straybaby. My dog, Freedom, trembles almost constantly and has since she ate the toxic pet food. I think I remember a few others on this site writing about how their dogs trembled. Most of the trembling happens in her back legs. I hope this helps.

12. Jody says:

Thank you very much Mikescats, Gerry and everyone. I will look at everything. I just love this website. I learn so much

Thank you too Itchmo.

Jody

straybaby Says:
    May 24th, 2007 at 4:24 pm

Good question about 9/11, but we hadn’t moved to NY yet when that occured. When this happened 3 wks ago I assumed that perhaps she aspirated food since it happened right after eating dinner. I had eliminated wet food and kibble (both Wellness) and had her on cooked organic freshly ground beef, rice and a supplement (Dr. Goodpet — 1st ingredient chicken meal).

Maureen,

Your unknown lung problem, check the AVMA website, the study they posted about the sheep. The sheep had fluid in the lungs. My cat had fluid in his lungs after he ate the tainted food. Tell your vet!

15. Mark says:

I would like to add that I have problems with ORGANIX DRY CAT FOOD. I started feeding this to my three cats two weeks ago, and they started throwing up. They threw up the food and what looked like phlegm. I quit feeding it to them and they seem fine now. Castor & Pollux assured me that it is “safe”.

My vet thinks it’s because I switched the food too fast and not gradually.

I’m not sure what is going on. I switched them back to the Natural Balance Reduced Calorie formula, but I am worried about this too. Since NB has had recalls of their other formulas. I just don’t know what to feed them.

16. Carolann says:

Itchmo..Thankyou as I have said before this site is awesome..if it was not for this site we would all be in the dark on all these recalls…GREAT WORK on your part

17. Suzi says:

I just emailed IAMS last week asking about the sources of their ingredients. I got a reply stating:

“I wish I could be more helpful, but supplier information is proprietary and
    not shared outside the company.”

It does not exactly instill confidence in their foods.

The email also states:

“Because of the recent issues on processed vegetable proteins, we have made an exception to this rule and shared with our consumers that Iams and Eukanuba products currently on retailers’ shelves are not formulated with any processed vegetable proteins (wheat gluten, corn gluten or rice concentrate protein).”

18. Compcat says:

You can’t use a pool test kit to test for cyanuric acid in pet foods. You’d have to do an extraction step first. You’d also want to know what range of contamination you are looking for (grams of contaminant in total volume of substance). I highly doubt that the amount found in pet food would react to the pool test kit anyway. (Remember, part of the problem is that melamine and cyanuric acid are concentrated in the kidneys.)

I can’t tell for sure, since the report just reads “detected” which tells me nothing of the detection limit used, method, anything. Are there more pages to this report?

19. Monica says:

Janet,

I had the same problem as you - my 15 year old cat Seamus REFUSED to try new foods. I tried 2 years ago to move him to a higher quality food (felt like I was feeding him the cat equivalent of Doritos!), but every food I tried he just turned up his nose and refused to eat.

But with everything going on I got stubborn (and clever)… or maybe just desperate. So… I bought a new quality food (Innova) that I was comfortable with. I often give Seamus treats during the day, so I started by slipping a kibble of the Innova in with his treats from time to time. Then one day I put out a whole bowl. He thought it was a bowl full of treats and started chomping away! Now he’s happily eating a higher quality food and I can sleep at night.

Even with this method, I’d recommend buying the smallest size bag you can - cats are picky and I wouldn’t want you to invest in a 10 lb. bag only to have your cat refuse it (even as a treat!).

Good luck!!!

20. Amy says:

Mark - read this post by Moony from the itchmo forums “help with my sick pet” topic regarding NB reduced calorie:

Moony
    Newbie

Posts: 11

Re: If your pet survived the food poisoning
    « Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 02:41:34 PM » Quote

——————————————————————————–
    2dachsunds - One of my cats died from food that’s still not on the list that she’d been eating for the last year and a half, so just because you’re not having problems with it *now* doesn’t mean its going to stay that way.

Ajmac - there are a LOT of links on this forum to places concerned with CRF and a lot of stories like yours, even in the titles to the threads. I would STONGLY suggest you read them. Incidentally, my cat died from Natural Balance Reduced Calorie kibble, and my remaining cat has kidney damage from it.

–Moony

Magazine dedicated to providing consumers with information about products MADE IN THE USA. I am going to subscribe.

22. 4lgdfriend says:

Anon says: The sheep had fluid in the lungs. My cat had fluid in his lungs after he ate the tainted food.

HEAD EXPLODING OFF NECK

23. SmartyCat says:

I’m a member of multiple online survey groups (all together they bring in an extra $100-200 a year and I sometimes get free stuff). Well, I just finished a 20 minute survey about the pet food recalls. Wanted to know what brands I recognized by name and packaging, my “impressions” of them and their wholesomeness, whether or not I thought they were safe, what companies I thought had handled the recalls well and badly, etc. It included other brands but overall was VERY Purina focused (including asking me who I thought the parent company of Pro Plan, Friskies, and Fancy Feast was). I think they’re concerned. And somehow I don’t think I gave them the answers they wanted. LOL

24. Brandi says:

Mark Says:

“I can not get any of the “better” foods from the smaller companies like Evo, Innova, etc… There is no place around me that carries them. What to do?”

You can buy many of them online. I know Pet food Direct carries the Natura products. I’m sure others do as well.

25. SmartyCat says:

Mark:
    Have you tried asking any local, indepedent pet stores or livestock feed stores to special order for you? I’ve found my small, local stores very willing to add to their inventory and obtain another buyer.

26. Lisa Allison says:

Well it IS almost Friday of a 3-day weekend. I bet nothing becomes official until late tomorrow. These SOBS!

27. 4lgdfriend says:

The sheep had fluid in the lungs BOOM
    From Material Safety Datasheet: Melamine: Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, OF INHALATION (LUNG IRRITANT).
    Special Remarks: Inhalation: May cause irritation of the respiratory tract and affect respiration.

28. 4lgdfriend says:

well other organ things can cause fluid in the lungs too - kidney failure?

nevertheless: FDA RELEASE THE 5TH TOXIN TO THE PUBLIC NOW!!

29. 4lgdfriend says:

THANKS Itchmo for staying on their case.

CompCat,

can you check this link?

31. Sandi K says:

4lgdfriend Says:

May 24th, 2007 at 3:28 pm
    Sandi K said: FDA has done is sent a letter to pet food companies saying they are allowed to police themselves and are”expected” to ensure their food is safe. Well FDA when are you going to get a clue that they obviously arent going to do anything?

duh, never. The mfrs PAY the FDA to speed their approvals.
    The FDA works FOR THE MFRS. not for us.

When are people going to understand?
    ****************************************
    4lgdfriend, I totally understand, I lost my cat due to this. And maybe i didnt get my point across, but to me even though FDA may work for the MFRS doesnt make it right and Im personally not willing to just accept things the way they are. Everyones answer is to not buy China products or pet food but that will not stop the companies from continuing how they have been doing things all along. Thats great if people dont want to buy pet food any longer and I dont blame anyone, but that doesnt help others who will continue to buy pet food such as animal shelters etc. They have the right to know the product they are using is safe and the only way to that will ever come to be is to take on FDA, pet food companies, etc and not give up.

Suzi Says:

May 24th, 2007 at 4:48 pm

“I wish I could be more helpful, but supplier information is proprietary and
    not shared outside the company.”

It does not exactly instill confidence in their foods.

The email also states:

Re: “Sharing”

Until the company can “share” this information with me, I am unable to “share” my $ with them. What they’ve “shared” can be found on the Iams website under ingredients for each product. Perhaps if enough of them hear what we can’t “share” with them, they’ll be more willing to disclose information.

33. Carrie says:

Jody,

Even though I used to feed Purina products for years, I’ll never trust them again. I’d find something else for your dog. Our 13 year old Australian Shepherd was switched to canned Alpo last fall, (way before the recalls) he started going downhill in October, not kidney related, but liver enzymes way off, weight loss, energy loss, etc. Vet couldn’t find reason. We expected his death any day. When Alpo was recalled, I immediately switched him to Merrick canned, and within 2 weeks he was a different dog! Energy, gaining weight, total turnaround. I believe that something in the Alpo even last fall was slowly poisoning him. Hope another food works as well for you. Good luck.

34. Moony says:

Thanks for posting that Amy! I was gonna say it myself. :D

Also, Mark, are there any horses in your area? Even just outside the city? If there are, there’s also a feed store somewhere in the area where the horse owners get their grain. They carry cat and dog food as well, and often brands the pet stores don’t have, like Ivo, Felidae, and Evangers. Plus, you can mail order food. NB should be considered BAD all around now, even their customer service has been lying to people. I started feeding Castor & Pollux Natural Ultramix shortly before my cat died, and my surviving cat was recovering on it, but I switched to Felidae & Pounce from The Honest Kitchen, with some fish mixed in, and he’s been doing MUCH better on it (tho he doesn’t apparently like the Lamb & Rice Felidae…)

35. TC says:

Catching up on reading this now, but must say thanks for all your efforts here at Itchmo. My head is swimming with all the news on this, but I have to know and without sites like yours, this would be even more of a horrific tragedy than it already is. You are doing something very good.

Hong Chang Corporation Recalls Monkfish Because of Possible Health Risk
    Contact:
    Steven Luo
    (562) 309-0068

“FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — Santa Fe Springs, CA — May 23, 2007 — Hong Chang Corporation, Santa Fe Springs, CA is recalling product labeled as monkfish because it may contain tetrodotoxin, a potent toxin. Although the product was identified as monkfish, we are concerned the product may be pufferfish because this toxin is usually associated with certain types of pufferfish. Consumption of foods containing tetrodotoxin can result in life-threatening illness or death. This toxin cannot be destroyed by cooking or freezing.

“Initial symptoms occur within 30 minutes to several hours after consuming food containing the toxin and are characterized by lip and tongue tingling and then followed by facial and extremity tingling and numbness. Subsequent symptoms may include headache, balance problems, excessive salivation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea with abdominal pain which can be severe. In severe cases, muscles can become paralyzed and death may follow resulting from respiratory muscle paralysis. Consumers experiencing these symptoms should seek immediate medical care.

“A total of 282, 22-lb. boxes of monkfish were distributed to wholesalers in Illinois, California and Hawaii beginning in September 2006. This product was sold in retail stores, restaurants, and cash and carry stores in these regions.

“The monkfish are individually packaged in clear plastic sleeves and placed in a plastic liner which is inside a cardboard box. There are no lot numbers on the box. The boxes are packed by total weight, 22 pounds, with labeling on one panel that reads “MONK FISH GUTTED AND HEAD-OFF PRODUCT OF CHINA”. A second box panel bears nutritional facts and the following, “Ingredients: Monk fish; Imported by: Hong Chang Corp, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670; Product of China (P.R.C.).”

“The problem was discovered after two people in the Chicago, IL area fell ill after consuming soup made with the “monkfish”. The Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) analysis of the fish confirmed the presence of life-threatening levels of tetrodotoxin.

“At this time, Hong Chang Corp. and FDA are investigating how the problem occurred.

“Consumers who have purchased this monkfish are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Care should be exercised in handling the fish as the tetrodotoxin may be present on the skin and flesh of the fish. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-562-309-0068.

“Consumers who may have consumed these products and have concerns are encouraged to contact their health care provider. Consumers should also report illnesses associated with consumption of these products to the nearest FDA district offices and to their local health authority.

Note the origin of the fish product and that it was imported beginning last fall, and that neither the importer nor FDA are certain if the product was pufferfish or not….

37. Amy says:

Well, Moony, it came up again today when I tried to make someone feel a little better about possibly dodging a NB bullet… they’re still listing the reduced calorie as fine on the NB website. But, hey, they’ve done that before and that’s how I wound up with a kidney problem cat after feeding their other crap. Now one’s on Rx diet and the other is on a variety of things… currently he likes Evangers and Felidae but he’s a hard core Fancy Feast addict and getting him through withdrawal has been tough!

38. Dave says:

Kidney Failure Link for Jody

This view point is very different from what conventional vets would suggest. Dave

39. EGB says:

I add my thanks along with all the others I have read here, to Itchmo for digging out the hidden information and giving us a forum to share our experiences and help each other. I have made a donation to Itchmo to help with expenses in maintaining this site. I also click on some of the ads, since that provides additional income to Itchmo.

From Menu, with Love:

“May 24, 2007

“Dear Pet Owner:

“Thank you for your interest in Menu Foods. Menu Foods wants to express sympathy to those pet owners whose pets have become sick or died, and to assure you that we are doing everything we can to address your concerns. It has always been our desire to compensate pet owners for reasonable expenses that we can identify as being caused by contamination of Menu Foods’ products.

“On May 24, 2007, a United States federal court issued an order that, for the time being, prevents Menu Foods from having direct contact with individual U.S. pet owners. In light of the order, we regret that we cannot communicate with you at this time. As soon as the court permits, we intend to resume efforts to resolve claims directly with pet owners. We will post additional information when we are able.”

“May 24, 2007

“Dear Pet Owner:

“On May 24, 2007, a United States federal court issued an order that, for the time being, prevents Menu Foods from having direct contact with individual U.S. pet owners. While we do not believe the prohibition extends to Canada, Menu Foods is reviewing how best we can be fair to both Canadian residents and U.S. residents, so that all of the claims of pet owners can be resolved. Until this review is complete, Menu Foods is not in a position to settle claims by Canadian pet owners. We will post additional information when our review is complete. ”

Posted on their website within the last 2-3 hours.

41. High Note says:

Colgate says they do not import toothpaste from China well here are some of their plants in China: http:/www.mindbranch.com/prod-toc/Toothpaste-R263-26991
    READ ON
    Conscious Consumers
    China
    Toothpaste Market
    China-Largest Producer of Toothpaste in the World
    Consumer Trends
    Leading Players and Their Market Shares in the Recent Past
    Table 101: Market Share of Leading Toothpaste Manufacturers in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Tianjin Liantian Group Stock Co Ltd, Dencare (Chongqing) Oral Care Co Ltd, Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation, Colpal Chemical Industrial Co Ltd and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 102: Market Share of Leading Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Manufacturers in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd., Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd, Tianjin Liantian Group Stock Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 103: Market Share of Leading Herbal Toothpaste Manufacturers in China in the Recent Past (2001): Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd, Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 104: Market Shares of Leading Whitening Toothpaste Manufacturers in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd, Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 105: Percentage Shares of Leading Players in Mouth Rinse Market in China in the Recent Past (2001): ORAL-B (Shanghai) Co Ltd, Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation, Tianjin Liantian Group Stock Co Ltd and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 106: Market Shares of Leading Toothpaste Brands in China (Historic Data for 2000): Colgate, Zhonghua, Crest, Signal, Liangmianzhen, Heimei, Legsuanling, Liubizhi, Kangchiling and Others (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 107: Total Toothpaste Production Volume Breakup of Leading Players in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Tianjin Liantian Group Stock Co Ltd, Dencare (Chongqing) Oral Care Co Ltd, Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation, Colpal Chemical Industrial Co Ltd and Others (In million Yuan) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 108: Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Production Volume Breakup of Leading Players in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd, Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd, Tianjin Liantian Group Stock Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Guangzhou and Masson Group Corporation and Others (In million Yuan) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 109: Herbal Toothpaste Production Volume Breakup of Leading Players in China in the Recent Past (2001): Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd, Guangzhou Colgate-Palmolive Co Ltd, Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company and Guangzhou Masson Group Corporation and Others (In million Yuan) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

Table 110: Whitening Toothpaste Production Volume Breakup of Leading Players in China in the Recent Past (2001): Guangzhou Colgate- Palmolive Co Ltd, Procter & Gamble (China) Company, Shanghai Unilever Toothpaste Co Ltd, Liuzhou Liangmianzhen Co Ltd and Others (In million Yuan) (includes corresponding Graph/Chart)

42. Moony says:

Yeah, I guess that’s what it should be called - ‘withdrawal’! XD

Does anyone have a list of the 4 named toxins? I’m having trouble finding it in all the comments…I should write it down.

43. pam says:

my dog’s been eating iam’s dry for 4 years until february….i opened a new 8 lb bag, he came running as always, sniffed the food and refused to eat it. he’s a beagle mix…food is the most important thing in his life, but he wouldn’t touch that iams dry…no way, no how. i still have it. then the recall was announced. i’ve had my suspicions about iams ever since.

44. Janet says:

menusux,
    “Unable to communicate with individual U.S. pet owners due to a United States federal court order”. What’s up with that?

45. Barb, GSD MOM says:

Great–here in our office a lady feeds her golden Iams adult dry food. She is going to check her bag tonight for the lot numbers. My other GSD friend/breeder feeds all her dogs & puppies Iams in the green bag. Geez.

46. Joan says:

The cats out of the bag - Thank you, itchmo!

47. High Note says:

So NOW WE HAVE TO WONDER WHETHER WE HAVE CYANURIC ACID IN THE DRY FOODS TOO. i WONDER IF ANY OF THEM WERE CHECKED AT ALL? THERE JUST IS NOT ANYTHING SAVE ANY MORE!
    THE FDA IS GOING TO HAVE TO ASK FOR A LOT MORE HELP BECAUSE THEY BETTER START CHECKING ALL OF OUR FOOD TOO.
    PLUS IF THEY SAY WE CAN EAT THE TAINTED CHICKEN, FISH, AND PORK BECAUSE WE HAVE DIFFERENT THINGS IN OUR DIET, WELL THAT IS OUR DIET EXCEPT FOR BEEF AND THEY ALL READY PROBABLY SUPPLY ALL THE PRESERVATIVES THAT ARE IN MOST OF OUR PRODUCTS IN THE STORE AND WHAT IS IN THEM THAT MAY BE TAINTED TOO? NOW THE FDA IS CHECKING OUR TOOTHPASTE TOO. WHAT NEXT?

48. DMS says:

re:Sandi K said: FDA has done is sent a letter to pet food companies saying they are allowed to police themselves and are”expected” to ensure their food is safe. Well FDA when are you going to get a clue that they obviously arent going to do anything

I wonder if the FDA is telling them exactly what to look for. If so, I wonder if anyone with a conscience will spill the beans. Sooner or later…

49. Moony says:

If a company has something manufactured in their own plants in another country, does shipping it here even count as an ‘import’?

50. Sandi K says:

Moony Says:

Moony, the so far revealed toxins are melamine, cyanuric acid, ammeloride and ammelorine. With some possiblity of still aminopterin thrown in there too…..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Show All