Do people call your cat lazy? No, your cat is not lazy; he’s “motivationally challenged.” Here are some funny politically correct definitions for your cat’s actions:
- My cat does not barf hairballs; he is a floor/rug redecorator.
- My cat does not break things; she helps gravity do its job.
- My cat does not scratch; he is a furniture/rug/skin ventilator.
More laughs, and a chance to add your own after the jump.
- My cat is not a “shedding machine;” she is a hair relocation stylist.
- My cat is not a bed hog; he is a mattress appreciator.
- My cat is not fat; he is mass enhanced.
- My cat is not hydrophobic; she has an inability to appreciate moisture.
- My cat is not a lap fungus; he is bed selective.