To verify the lab’s report, Itchmo is asking you to find an unopened 20 lb. bag of Iams Large Breed dry dog food that matches the lot number: 260608 70574173 F4 US30940 with the expiration date of 6/26/08.
If you find this unopened bag, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further instructions. If itâ€™s the right bag, we will pay for the cost of the bag of food, shipping and testing. There will be no cost to you.
News Updates (11:48am Pacific):
- Congressman threatens FDA with subpoena.
- Fear of food spreading rumors in China.
- NPR covers rejected Chinese food imports and the FDA’s reduced food budget.
- Menu Foods says court order is preventing customer claims. A law firm says gag order is voluntary.
- Pet owners blame Nutro for illnesses.
- FDA announces recall of fake imported monkfish.
Check out our non-recall news below. And as always, weâ€™ll keep covering all pet news.
P.S. Have questions? Need help? Try our ItchmoForums and get your questions answered by great pet owners.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
(Thansk to many reader tips)