NOTE: All the members of Itchmo World HQ will be enjoying the long weekend. So that means be nice to each other and if your comment doesn’t show, it’s probably waiting for us in the spam filter. Please don’t post multiple times. We’ll get to it as soon as we’re back. We promise.
- Canada finds two toxins in corn gluten from China.
- Iams says Itchmo’s “article is false” and says they tested the food.
- Menu Foods says it won’t talk to pet owners.
- FDA releases safety report. Talks about dilution effect. Again.
- Pet Connection has a break down of the report.
- Congressman threatens FDA with subpoena.
- Fear of food spreading rumors in China.
- NPR covers rejected Chinese food imports and the FDAâ€™s reduced food budget.
Check out our non-recall news this weekend. Have a great Memorial Day!
P.S. Have questions? Need help? Try our ItchmoForums and get your questions answered by great pet owners.