Latest Recalled Foods: (All Recalled Foods)
- Royal Canin recalls (rice protein) 4/20
- Royal Canin Canada recalls (rice protein) but not due to melamine. 4/20
- Blue Buffalo recalls (rice protein) 4/19
- FDA concedes failure at protecting food supply and the toxin made it to human food supply. The article says the tainted pork was recalled, but we cannot find any record on the FDA site.
- AP writes about more holes in food safety.
- FDA outlines rice protein timeline:
- Supplier has been used since July 2006.
- Melamine found in both types of bags, not just one marked melamine.
- No signs it is monitoring corn gluten.
- Still relying on “voluntary” recalls.
- Itchmo Forums tracking foods with corn gluten and rice protein.
- Different toxins found in sick pets.
- ChemNutra CEO to testify at food safety hearing on Tuesday.
- Toxic pet food attributed to celebrity pet death.
- Canadian class action lawsuit info.
- Royal Canin says it doesn’t use Chinese corn gluten in the US.
Popular Recall Links:
- Recalled Food List
- What to feed my pets: Cat or Dog
- Sign up for Itchmoâ€™s Pet Safety Alerts
- Have questions? Ask in our Forums
(Thanks to Sue, Tamie, & Lynn.)