Missed last week’s recall news? Start here.
- Washington Posts reports on how melamine and its 3 related chemicals found in pet food became a lethal combination.
- American Nutrition says they won’t pay more than $500 for vet bills.
- Let us know in our Forums if you are going through the reimbursement process.
- News from a parallel universe? Fraud, greed, lax oversight leading to thousands of deaths.
- Related: FDA issues warning against anti-freeze ingredient.
- Atanta paper’s editorial on the rewards, risks and safeguards needed in using the “global grocer.”
- Update: NY Times editorial on after the pet food contamination.
Spread the word:
- Have your own site? Use this badge to direct readers to this list.
- Tell others to sign up for our Pet Safety Alert email.
- Vote for us. Tell the world about Itchmo.
Find Help in Itchmo Forums
- Talk to other pet owners about what to feed, what’s safe, what to do.
Non-Recall News: Read our other daily posts below.
(Thanks Pet Connection, mike)