- Houston Chronicle takes the FDA to task over tainted foods.
- LA Times says food safety needs to be brought up to 21st century.
- Some pet food companies suspend trading with China.
- Magazine offers alternative culprit to melamine.
- Profile of ChemNutra in the weeks after the recall.
- See the flow of tainted foods on a map.
For help with pet foods and pet health from a great group of pet parents, go to ItchmoForums.
Read the posts below for fun and other great news.
P.S. We will not tolerate racist comments. Sweeping generalizations don’t help anyone or anything.