It’s not just food anymore:
- FDA warns against toothpaste made in China.
- Accused company also makes pet toothpaste.
- China says toothpaste is safe, citing European regulations.
Made in the USA — with melamine:
- Ohio company says it’s feed binder made with melamine was okay because it was marked for export.
- State regulators say company didn’t have license to make feed.
Other recall-related news:
- Boston Globe: FDA overwhelmed by increasing workload.
- Tainted wheat gluten still looking for industrial use.
- Menu Foods says it’ll start shipping new products soon.
Check out our non-recall news below. And as always, weâ€™ll keep covering all pet news.
Also, if you have questions or need help, try our ItchmoForums. Get your questions answered by great pet owners.
P.S. We will not tolerate racist comments on this site. As we said before, sweeping generalizations about China doesnâ€™t help you, our readers, or our pets. Thank you.
(Thanks Donna and mike)