We are asking all retailers to recall entire brands, not just some dates and UPC codes as repeated expansions kept toxic pet food on store shelves for weeks.
Help us get the word out:
- Have a Web site? Use this badge to direct readers to the latest recall list.
- Or spread the word to sign up for our Pet Safety Alert email.
Other Recall News:
- Melamine contamination spreads to millions of chickens in the human food supply and possibly hundreds of food supply plants. Spiking going on for 15 years. (Speaking of chicken, The American Chemical Society reports of arsenic risk.)
- Food safety amendment added to FDA funding bill.
- Chinese protein exports dodged inspection. Now being detained
- FDA says 4,150 pets reported dead. 8.3 million households may have been affected by recalls.
Non-Recall News: Read our expanded daily posts below.
Find Help in Itchmo Forums:
- How do you stop this from ever happening again?
- How to cook for your pets.
- Choosing the right, safe food.
Popular Recall Links: