Iams Sample Search Update: We have located 2 bags. Thank you for all your help. We’ll release test results as soon as we have them. It may take up to a few weeks. Here’s the original post.
USA Today: Menu Foods admonished by judge for harassing plaintiffs.
â€œItâ€™s one thing for two people to sit down at the table and voluntarily agree to settle their case, itâ€™s another thing to harass people on weekends through automated phone calls,â€ [judge] Hillman said to Edward Ruff of Pretzel & Stouffer, Menuâ€™s lawyer.
China says US bargain hunters share the blame. Other Chinese producers suspected problems in exports.
If you’ve missed the news from Friday, here’s a recap:
- Canada finds two toxins in corn gluten from China.
- Iams says Itchmoâ€™s â€œarticle is falseâ€ and says they tested the food.
- Menu Foods says it wonâ€™t talk to pet owners.
- FDA releases safety report. Talks about dilution effect. Again.
- Pet Connection has a break down of the report.
- Congressman threatens FDA with subpoena.
- Fear of food spreading rumors in China.
- NPR covers rejected Chinese food imports and the FDAâ€™s reduced food budget.
Check out our non-recall news below. And as always, weâ€™ll keep covering all pet news.
P.S. Have questions? Need help? Try our ItchmoForums and get your questions answered by great pet owners.