Here are some of the life lessons that your cat can teach you:
- Make the world your playground.
- Whenever you miss the sandbox, cover it up. Dragging a sock over it helps.
- If you can’t get your way, lay across the keyboard till you do.
- When you are hungry, meow loudly so they feed you just to shut you up.
- Always find a good patch of sun to nap in.
More life lessons after the jump.
- Nap often.
- When in trouble, just purr and look cute.
- Life is hard, and then you nap.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- When in doubt, cop an attitude.
- Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them.
- Climb your way to the top, that’s why the curtains are there.
- Make your mark in the world, or at least spray in each corner.
- Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, “I care”.